Saturday 19 March 2016

Technologies 2.2

When I was introduced to different type of  technologies like mobile phones and other gadgets it created a interest in it and a urge to know about it more. The same feeling was when I got to know about internet. At that point of time it was surprising to know that while sitting and accessing the internet you can get each and every information regarding  anything what is available on this earth and what is beyond that. It changed my mindset about many things and was able to research on subjects which were hidden from me till that point of time.

As internet is a great tool for everyone but like every tool has some incapability as it can be great source of wasting of time as sometimes I chose to access the internet in place of completing my important work  which can create a problem in future and one should avoid it.

No comments:

Post a Comment